Sunday, August 21, 2005

Well here it is Sunday evening- the big day is tomorrow... the first day of classes! I'm glad to be back at it again- although I've thoroughly enjoyed the mental respite of summer break, it will feel good to get back to work on this my LAST YEAR of didactic instruction... all thats left to do after this is my clinical rotations. Time surely has flown by, and it's definitely good to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel- God's sure been faithful. Emily had a bit of a rough day- seemed like her tummy was bothering her. We're still working on figuring out what heather can and can't eat (though like my mom says, sometimes it gets down to a choice between your favorite foods and sleep- lol)... we are making progress, however slowly; thank God for gripe water :). There are pictures building up on my camera, so look here soon for an update.
All Rights Reserved

No comments: