Sunday, October 26, 2003

"Mine is not to question why, mine is but to do or die"

- some unidentified wiseguy by way of Dr. Fleeker (Ben's undergrad biochemistry professor).

Physiological chemistry can do strange things to your brain. At this point I feel like I've ceased to fill my head and have begun to pressurize. Studying for this class is about as much fun as I remembered from undergrad... Will be glad when we're done with it. (I'm sorry, but enzyme kinetics, oxidative phosphorylation, and gluconeogenesis just don't excite me like they used to- don't worry... That was sarcasm ;^) ).
I have discovered the answer to late night studying blues... God bless the wonderful people at Perkins!! I don't know how I ever could have missed the fact that you can spend all night at that venerable establishment drinking 75 cent bottomless java mugs.
I have to work at 5:30 tomorrow... I think I should be sleeping. Yes.

Isn't it wonderful how inspired you can feel on a coffee buzz? Blarg... It's time for bed.

Thank you God for these little things that make life so much fun.

zzzz
~Ben

No comments: