Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Good evening! I'm waiting for my sheets to finish drying (nothing worse than damp sheets- they're the cotton "t shirt" style, sooo nice when they're warm and dry ;^) ) and figured I'd make good use of the time and post something. I worked today- I'm doing inventory right now for a professor in my department, lots of fun (heh). I wanted to pass on a verse that I found to be a special blessing today.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath..."

-James 1:19

This one strikes especially close to home... grin. I am getting better at listening I think- I'm glad the Lord is still working on me, molding me to my predestined conformation to the image of Jesus Christ. God is good. I'm so excited... I just noticed that there is a possibility of snow this weekend... I'm such a north dakotan ;^). Good night friends. ~Ben

No comments: